Find your size
Simply look up the two measurements into our size chart beside: your band size and cup size. You’ll need a soft tape measure and an unpadded bra that fits well to wear while you take your measurements.
1. Find your band size: With the tape measure snug but not tight, take a measurement around your back at band level, then bring it to the front, just below your breasts.
2. Find your cup size: Measurement around your back at band level, then bring it to the front, just below your breasts.
3. Measure around your torso at the fullest part of your bust with the tape measure loose enough to be comfortable for natural breathing and movement. Find your bra size.
1. Find your waist size. Wrap a soft measuring tape snugly around your natural waist, and then take your measurement.
2. Find your hips size: Wrap the measuring tape around the fullest part of your hips, and then record your measurement.
3. With these two numbers in hand, find your ideal fit in the panty size chart beside/below:
1.Measure your bust and waist and compare to the size chart beside/below.
2. If you are between two sizes, we suggest selecting the larger size. XS-XL sizes correspond to the numerical sizing on this chart, unless specified in the description of the garment.
3. Be sure to hold the measuring tape straight and snug, not tight, to your body.
1.Measure your waist and hips, when choosing a waist trainer, it is best to go based on your waist size.
2. If you fall in between 2 sizes it is best to choose the larger size. It may be uncomfortable to wear at first therefore, it is recommended to start for 1-2 hours the first day then increasing hours daily.
3. We recommend at least 6 and no more than 10 hours a day. Never ever sleep with it.